21st February 2017, 12:45 PM
rachna pawle

Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course at the age of 31 years? Which other courses are available that I can pursue at the age of 31 years?

Respected Sir, I left my studies as I got married but now I want to continue with my studies and pursue B.Ed course. Now my age is 31 years so I want to know am I eligible to pursue B.ed course at the age of 31 years? Which other courses are available that I can pursue at the age of 31 years? Please answer as soon as possible.

26th February 2017, 10:55 PM
TLSAAAA
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course at the age of 31 years? Which other courses are available that I can pursue at the age of 31 years?

B.Ed stands for Bachelor of Education and it is two year duration course. The course is necessary for candidates who want to get teaching jobs.

Yes, you are eligible to pursue course at the age of 31 years. The eligibility to appear for entrance examination to get admission in course is that candidate must have passed bachelor degree from any recognised university with minimum 50% relaxation for reserved category.

Other than B.Ed if you have passed bachelor degree you can pursue M.A, LLB, MBA etc.
19th April 2020, 01:06 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Am I eligible to pursue B.Ed course at the age of 31 years? Which other courses are available that I can pursue at the age of 31 years?

I want to apply for ias but my age is 33 n the maximum age is given as 32 what can i do
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?