10th October 2018, 05:43 AM
Unregistered

Detailed eligibility criteria of Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth PhD(Nursing) entrance exam?

What is the eligibility criteria for applying PhD entrance exam for Nursing in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth of Pune? I want to apply for Nursing in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for entrance exam?

18th October 2018, 06:07 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Detailed eligibility criteria of Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth PhD(Nursing) entrance exam?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
What is the eligibility criteria for applying PhD entrance exam for Nursing in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth of Pune? I want to apply for Nursing in Dr. DY Patil Vidyapeeth. Kindly tell me about the eligibility criteria for entrance exam?

Detailed eligibility criteria of Dr. D.Y. Patil Vidyapeeth PhD (Nursing) entrance examination are given below:

>> Candidates should have completed MSc Nursing with minimum 55% marks from an institution recognized by Indian Nursing Council

>> Candidates should have minimum 5 years of work experience after MSc (Nursing)

>> Candidates should be medically fit

Candidates can find the details in the website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?