11th March 2018, 11:12 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Amity University being a M.A.(English) correspondence student?

I am a student of M.A in English. I am studying my post graduation through correspondence. But I want to do my PhD from Amity University. I am eligible for admission? I got more than 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation. Now, I don’t want to stop my education. I want to do PhD. So, Amity University gives admission to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Delhi University being a MA(Political Science) correspondence student?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD(History) in Patna University for correspondence postgraduate?
  3. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  4. Can I do MCA from Amity through correspondence?
  5. What is the fee expense to study PhD in Amity University for an NRI? Coordinators of Civil PhD?
  6. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed M.Phil in Management through correspondence?
  7. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  8. List of colleges offering PhD in Biotechnology for MSc student -- [New]
  9. Eligibility to study PhD(Information Technology) in Amity University, Lucknow?
  10. How to do Ph.D in electronics in distance mode?
  11. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence?
  12. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed MPhil in Sociology through correspondence?
  13. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  14. Can I get stipend to study PhD(Atmospheric Sciences) in Amity University, Gurgaon?
  15. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  16. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  17. Entrance exam available to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
  18. Admission procedure to study PhD(Hospitality) in Amity University, Jaipur?
24th April 2018, 08:59 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Amity University being a M.A.(English) correspondence student?

Yes, definitely you are eligible to study PhD in English from Amity University after the completion of M.A in English through correspondence, there is no problem in it that you are pursuing M.A degree course through correspondence. You must score at least 55% of marks in your Masters degree course to be eligible for PhD course.
Candidates those who have completed their M.A degree in English from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the PhD course in the same.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?