21st April 2018, 03:19 PM
Unregistered

Eligibility to study PhD(History) in Patna University for correspondence postgraduate?

I am a student of MA in History. I am studying my Post Graduation through correspondence. But I want to do my PhD from Patna University. I am eligible for admission? I got more than 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation. Now, I don’t want to stop my education. I want to do PhD. So, Patna University gives admission to me?

Related Questions:
  1. How can I apply for M.A in English?
  2. Eligibility to study PhD for correspondence Master in Social Work postgraduate?
  3. Can I study PhD(Hospital Management) being an PMIR postgraduate and UGC-NET qualified? List of colleges/universities offering such course in Patna? -- [New]
  4. List universities in Patna offering M.Pharma course through correspondence?
  5. What is the date of B.Ed entrance exam form? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Detailed information about PhD in Patna University for MBA(Finance) postgraduate?
  7. List of universities which offer correspondence M.Phil course in India? Eligibility to apply for English postgraduate?
  8. How can I apply to study correspondence PhD in HR being a MBA postgraduate?
  9. When the notification of Patna University PhD entrance exam will be released? Eligibility criteria and date of PhD entrance exam? Is PhD in Home Science offered by Patna University?
  10. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  11. What should I do to become a Teacher being a correspondence M.Com postgraduate?
  12. Eligibility criteria to study PG Diploma in Law from Osmania University?
  13. Procedure to pursue LLB after M.Com correspondence
  14. How to study MCA from Patna University? Subject details and admission criteria?
  15. Am I eligible to study PhD in Biotechnology in Mysore University being a Veterinary Science postgraduate?
  16. Eligibility to get admission to study correspondence M.Com in Calcutta University?
  17. Where can I continue my 2nd year of BSc Computer Science Correspondence?
  18. Eligibility criteria and admission procedure in LLB course at Patna Law College, Patna? Fees to study this course from here?
24th May 2018, 06:05 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Eligibility to study PhD(History) in Patna University for correspondence postgraduate?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a student of MA in History. I am studying my Post Graduation through correspondence. But I want to do my PhD from Patna University. I am eligible for admission? I got more than 50% in 10th, 12th and Graduation. Now, I don’t want to stop my education. I want to do PhD. So, Patna University gives admission to me?

Eligibility to study PhD in History in Patna University is a Master’s degree in History with at least 55% marks in aggregate or its equivalent grade B in UGC – 7 point scale. Candidates have to appear for a PhD Admission Test (PAT) conducted by the Patna University for the admission to do a PhD in History. Candidates who have qualified NET/SET/GATE/Teacher Fellowship shall be exempted from the PhD Admission Test (PAT). Candidates can find the details in the Patna University website link given Click Here
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?