11th December 2015, 04:31 PM
Unregistered

What is the fee expense to study PhD in Amity University for an NRI? Coordinators of Civil PhD?

Hello Everyone,
Please provide me the name of PhD coordinator in the department of Civil Engineering. I have done about 2 years at Sharda university, can I get credits, the work I did? I have NRI status, Sharda University has very high tuition fees of US dollar 3000.00, unable to afford now. Will I know about Amity University?
With Regards-
P. K. Sinha

Related Questions:
  1. How can I study PhD in Commerce? Fee expense and course duration of Regular PhD course?
  2. Is the PhD degree offered by Amity university valid? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Is the PhD degree from Amity Law school at Lucknow campus considered valid?
  4. Details about Ph.D course, duration, course of study and total expense?
  5. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD?
  6. Detailed information and fee structure of PhD(HR) program in Kolhan University? Scope of PhD program in Human Resource?
  7. In which college to go for PhD Nanotechnology? How to apply and outcomes of study?
  8. How can I apply to study PhD after completing M.Tech(CSE)? Total fee expenses of PhD course?
  9. Can I do PhD in any accredited university of India being an NRI?
  10. Being a NRI how can I apply for Ph.D programme in any university of Delhi?
  11. What is the scope of doing Ph.D in HR?
  12. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  13. Should I have to appear in GRE to study PhD in Abroad being a M.Tech(Engineering Design) postgraduate? Scholarships available and fee expenses?
  14. List of colleges which offer PhD in Nursing to M.Sc candidate in Gujarat? Admission procedure, eligibility criteria and total fee expenses to study PhD in Nursing?
  15. List of colleges with fee expenses to study PhD in Physiotherapy? Detailed information about it?
  16. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  17. In which entrance exam I have to appear to study PhD in Calcutta University?
  18. Total expenses to study PhD in Geography?
24th February 2023, 04:38 PM
TalatNaazGujrati

Default Re: What is the fee expense to study PhD in Amity University for an NRI? Coordinators of Civil PhD?

To get information about the PhD coordinator in the Department of Civil Engineering at Amity University, you can visit the university's official website or contact the admissions office for more details.

Regarding the credits for the work you did at Sharda University, you can check with Amity University if they have a policy to transfer credits from your previous institution.

As for the fees for PhD in Amity University for an NRI, it may vary depending on the program and other factors. It is best to check with the university's admissions office for the latest fee structure and any available scholarships or financial aid options.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?