2nd March 2018, 01:21 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to study PhD in Delhi University being a MA(Political Science) correspondence student?

I am a student of M.A in Political Science. I am studying my post graduation through correspondence. But I want to do my PhD from Delhi University. I am eligible for admission? I got more than 60% in 10th, 12th and Graduation. Now, I don’t want to stop my education. I want to do PhD. So, Delhi University gives admission to me?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Amity University being a M.A.(English) correspondence student?
  2. Admission procedure to study PhD in Home Science for M.A. postgraduate of Delhi University? How much stipend is offered to PhD candidate of Delhi University?
  3. Eligibility to study PhD(History) in Patna University for correspondence postgraduate?
  4. Studying Ph.D from correspondence university like CMJ University, Shillong is valuable for M.Sc Biotechnology student? List of the correspondence universities for Ph.D?
  5. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed M.Phil in Management through correspondence?
  6. Requirements to study PhD(Applied Physics) in Delhi Technological University? -- [New]
  7. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed M.Phil in Hindi through correspondence?
  8. Can I study PhD in Regular Mode if completed MPhil in Sociology through correspondence?
  9. List of correspondence universities which offer PhD in Anthropology in Delhi
  10. Eligibility to study PhD in Political Science in Delhi University?
  11. Am I eligible to study regular M.Com in DSE being a correspondence B.Com graduate of Delhi University?
  12. Am I eligible for PhD in Computer Science through correspondence after PGDBM? Which universities offer this course?
  13. Information about CMJ University for Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? List of the correspondence UGC recognized universities who offers Ph.D in Biotechnology programme? Is it worthy to do Ph.D through correspondence?
  14. Am I eligible to apply for M.Com in IGNOU after completion of B.Com with 50 percentage through correspondence from Delhi University? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Eligibility to study Political Science Honours in Delhi University for an NIOS student?
  16. Can I study Law course in Correspondence having done BA course in Correspondence and being a House Wife?
  17. Eligibility to study and fee expenses of correspondence MBA in Delhi University?
  18. Detailed information and eligibility to study M.Sc(Microbiology) in Delhi University for B.Sc student of IGNOU?
15th March 2018, 07:48 PM
Effort Never Dies
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Delhi University being a MA(Political Science) correspondence student?

Eligibility Criteria Required to pursue Doctoral Program from Delhi University:

In order to pursue Doctoral program from Delhi University, you are required to meet the below mentioned eligibility criteria.

<> Candidates must have completed their Master's Degree or Post Graduation from any recognized university.

<> As you are saying that you are a student of MA in Political Science, if that university is recognized by Government of India then I can strongly say that you are eligible. On the other side, if the university in which you are doing Master's Degree is not eligible then you may not be eligible.

>> The minimum percentage required in Post Graduation is 55% of unreserved candidates and 50% marks for reserved category candidates. Candidates are required to apply online from the official website of Delhi University.

>> Go through the below link for more details of Doctoral program from Delhi University.

Click here for More Details
15th March 2018, 11:17 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to study PhD in Delhi University being a MA(Political Science) correspondence student?

I am very much happy to tell you that definitely you are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in Delhi University after the completion of MA in Political Science through correspondence, there is no problem regarding correspondence degree.
Candidates those who have completed their Masters degree in Political Science from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to opt for the Ph.D course in the relevant field from Delhi University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?