12th May 2014, 02:49 PM
Unregistered

How could I get admission in PhD Pharmacology?

respected sir,
i have done master in pharmacy (pharmacology) . i whould like to in scientific research...kindly give me information about how could i get admission in phd programs(pharmacology)..and what ihave to do? and where it is possible ?

Related Questions:
  1. Which Ph.D branch in Pharmacology should I opt after M.Sc for wider Indian job prospects?
  2. Which university to prefer for PhD Pharmacology?
  3. PhD admission through GATE after M.Pharmacy in Pharmacology?
  4. PhD after MSc Pharmacology in Germany
  5. How to get admission in AP or anywhere in India for Ph.D medical pharmacology course?
  6. How to do Ph.D in Pharmacology in AIIMS after completing M.Pharm in Pharmacology?
  7. How being a Junior Research Fellow could help for admission in PhD?
  8. PhD admission and scholarship in UK or europe -- [Most Discussed]
  9. How to get admission in PhD at UK or Europe? Details of Visa and staying there?
  10. Does MD degree give an edge over other for getting admission in Ph.D in USA if I have a good research background? How much will I be paid in India?
  11. Prospects of getting a Ph.D course in USA after doing M.D in Pharmacology from India with good research experience? Job prospects in India after completing Ph.D from USA?
  12. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  13. Syllabus for Ph.D. in Pharmacology?
  14. List of universities in Germany from where I can pursue pharma PhD after completing M.Pharma in pharmacology?
  15. How to do integrated Ph.D in Pharmacology after completing B.Pharmacy? In which college can I get?
  16. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology in Germany? What's the admission procedure? How may I get scholarship?
  17. Eligibility for PhD in Biotechnology? In what all trades can I do PhD?
  18. What is the fee of Ph.D in pharmacology?
17th May 2014, 06:58 PM
ExpertAnswers
Senior Member+++

Default Re: How could I get admission in PhD Pharmacology?

You have already done the Pharmacy as master degree. This course is the best course which gives the student a great knowledge about the maintained subject. The course is the awesome course for all of the students. This course gives you the many many good knowledge about the pharmacy and also gives the best placement for the students from many sectors of India and also other countries.

The students are the best of all because the students are giving more interest in this course as the course is a very interesting course. The course is having a lot of subjects to read and to observe the good things.The pharmacology has the historically record in interdisciplinary field at the point of convergence of psychology, organic chemistry, medicine, biochemistry, behavioural science.

The pharmacology has also the historically record in disciplinary such as biomedical engineering, biophysics, Molecular genetics. This course is only awarded by the PhD course. The duration of this course in full time is 36 to 48 month and in part time 72 to 96 month.For the requirement of this course in PhD is the student must have the master degree certificate from any recognized university in 60 % of marks with a basic knowledge in this course.
10th March 2016, 11:28 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: How could I get admission in PhD Pharmacology?

Respected sir,
I have done M.pharm on pharmacology.I would like to be a assistant professor in college.......Kindly tell me is the animal ethics commitie approval certificate mandatory for showing at the time of interview for the post of assistant professor in pharmacy college?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?