9th January 2014, 12:48 AM
Unregistered

Are B.Pharmacy student eligible for CSIR? In which stream they can appear?

hiiiii sir i have completed my b pharmacy. are b pharmacy students are elligible for csir exam? in which stream they can appear?

11th February 2014, 12:16 AM
Bestanswerer
Banned

Default Re: Are B.Pharmacy student eligible for CSIR? In which stream they can appear?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
hiiiii sir i have completed my b pharmacy. are b pharmacy students are elligible for csir exam? in which stream they can appear?

No you're not eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Examination after completing your B.Pharma Course. To appear ing CSIR Entrance Examination then the candidate should be complete M.Sc (or) Equivalent qualifiction from recognized university.

CSIR stands for Council of Scientific & Industrial Research and this CSIR NET Conducts Examination for
,Junior Research Fellowships and Lectureship Posts.

Eligibility Criteria:-

Educational Qualification:-Applicant who have Master Degree in Science stream (ie:-M.Sc) or Equivalent qualification with Minimum 55% percentage of marks from recognized university and Final year candidate may also eligible to apply for this Entrance Examination.

Age Limit:- The age of candidates for the post Junior Research Fellowships must be below 28 years and relaxation will be applicable for SC/ST and OBC category candidates. There is no age limit for Lectureship Posts.

So, Only M.Sc or Equivalent Master Degree course candidtes are eligible for CSIR NET Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?