25th October 2018, 01:43 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to do PhD in English for MA candidate?

Hello, I am really confused about my career. I am a good student and scored more than 60% in all the field. I did 10th, 12th, BA in English and doing MA in English. I got 66% in Graduation. And I am doing well in MA my parents are telling me to do PhD course. But, I want to do job now after M.Sc so I want to know that doing PhD gives me any benefits if I do in English?

31st October 2018, 01:50 PM
mayank1610

Default Re: Is it beneficial to do PhD in English for MA candidate?

Yes it will benefit you. After completing Phd, you can try for the position of professor in good colleges and even the pay will be good.
31st October 2018, 04:44 PM
ME471
Senior Member+++++

As per my knowledge, yes it is beneficial to do PhD in English for MA candidate.

The name of the best jobs for you bright future is given below.

** Publishing Houses

** News & Media

** Translation Offices

** Data Centres

** Coaching Centres

** Tutor or Teacher

** Philosophical Journalist

** Critic

** Novelist & Writer
31st October 2018, 07:09 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Benefits of studying PhD in English course:

This degree course enables the students to go for various English and its related jobs.

Doctorate degree enables want to keep pace with the expanding frontiers of knowledge and provides research training relevant to the present social and economic objectives of the country.

It learns to write a good Research report and requires the skill of presenting data in graphical form.
1st November 2018, 03:57 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am really confused about my career. I am a good student and scored more than 60% in all the field. I did 10th, 12th, BA in English and doing MA in English. I got 66% in Graduation. And I am doing well in MA my parents are telling me to do PhD course. But, I want to do job now after M.Sc so I want to know that doing PhD gives me any benefits if I do in English?

Yes, it is beneficial to do PhD in English for MA candidates. One should choose to do a PhD based on his skills, ability and interest. Those candidates who have passed MA English with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to do PhD in English in India. They have to appear for PhD entrance examination and interview for the admission to study PhD in English. Candidates after completion of a PhD in English can get jobs in the teaching profession, publishing industries, BPOs, KPOs, etc.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?