24th October 2018, 11:44 AM
Unregistered

Procedure to study PhD in English for MSc(Mathematics) candidate of Assam University?

Hello, I am studying MSc(Mathematics) in Gauhati University. Will you please help me to join English for PhD program. So, please tell me what is the procedure I apply for getting admission into PhD course in Sanskrit?

1st November 2018, 04:10 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Procedure to study PhD in English for MSc(Mathematics) candidate of Assam University?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I am studying MSc(Mathematics) in Gauhati University. Will you please help me to join English for PhD program. So, please tell me what is the procedure I apply for getting admission into PhD course in Sanskrit?

Sorry, it is not possible to do a PhD in English for MSc (Mathematics) candidates of Assam University. Eligibility to study PhD in English is a pass in a master’s degree in English with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. Eligible candidates have to appear for the PhD entrance examination and interview conducted by the university for the admission. Therefore, MSc (Mathematics) passed candidates are not eligible to do PhD in English. They can study PhD in Mathematics after completion of the MSc (Mathematics).
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?