8th October 2016, 01:05 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD in Clinical Psychology for a postgraduate?

I just want to know that doing PhD in Clinical Psychology is a good idea? I am planning to do PhD in Clinical Psychology but worried about my future. Is it really beneficial for me as I am a postgraduate in Clinical Psychology?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Clinical Psychology being a Psychiatric Nursing postgraduate?
  2. What are the perquisites for PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  3. In which subject I should do PhD being a Psychology postgraduate and Diploma holder in Clinical Psychology?
  4. Is it beneficial to study Psychology in Graduation to become a Clinical Psychologist? Differences among Bachelor's in Psychology and Psychology Honours?
  5. Can I do M.Phil or PhD in Clinical Psychology?
  6. Should I go for M.Phil in clinical Psychology or Ph.D in Clinical Psychology
  7. How to be a clinical psychologist? I am doing M.A Psychology from IGNOU
  8. Is it beneficial to study PhD(Statistics) for Statistics postgraduate with 50% marks? -- [New]
  9. Scope of PhD in clinical psychology in India: Salary wise and Job wise? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Duration of Ph.D in Clinical Psychology program?
  11. Suggestion of universities for Phd or MPhil in Clinical Psychology with below 60% marks.
  12. Eligibility criteria for doing Masters in Clinical Psychology?
  13. What should I do to be a legal Clinical Psychologist in India? I am a M.A in Psychology with 69%
  14. Am I eligible to study PhD in Psychology on Diploma basis being an MBA(HR) postgraduate?
  15. Would it be a good decision to switch to Educational Psychology after Masters in Clinical Psychology? Are there any Clinical Psychology guides in Pune, India?
  16. What is the syllabus for Ph.D entrance in Clinical Psychology at NIMHANS, Bangalore
  17. Is it possible to study PhD in Abroad for Distance M.Sc(Psychology) postgraduate?
  18. Sample question papers of PhD Clinical Psychology of NIMHANSE
31st October 2017, 06:34 PM
yogeshsharma3047
Senior Member+++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD in Clinical Psychology for a postgraduate?

As you have done post graduate degree in clinical psychology and now want to do Ph.D in clinical psychology, then Ph.D in clinical psychology is beneficial for you to for further studies. Here below are details regarding benefits of studying Ph.D in clinical psychology course:-

- After Ph.D clinical psychology you will become psychologist/Mental health expert.

- Applicant after Ph.D in clinical psychology go for career options in areas like Hospitals, Industries, Educational institutes, Motivational institutes etc.

Details Regarding Ph.D Clinical Psychology Course:-
  • Minimum qualification required to apply for doctor of psychology in clinical psychology is post graduate degree in relevant stream from government recognized institute with minimum 50% marks obtained.
  • To get admission in some of reputed institutes you must have to appear in CET (Common Entrance Exam) conducted by university to admit eligible candidates for Ph.D courses.
  • Duration of Ph.D clinical psychology course is 3 years.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?