17th October 2016, 06:24 PM
Unregistered

Is it beneficial to study PhD(Statistics) for Statistics postgraduate with 50% marks?

I am Physically Handicapped, postgraduate in Statistics with 50 percent of marks. I want to study PhD in Statistics. Can I know that I can get any benefits of this course? Is it beneficial to do this course?

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) for Mathematics graduate? List of colleges in Bangalore?
  2. Which course can I pursue after completing B.Sc (MSCS)? How can I apply for admission? -- [New]
  3. Is it beneficial to study M.Sc(Statistics) in Abroad for B.Sc candidate?
  4. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Clinical Psychology for a postgraduate?
  5. Is it beneficial to study Diploma in Taxation Law for M.Com postgraduate?
  6. Can I study B.Sc(Statistics) Honours if scored 67 marks in Mathematics, 80 marks in Statistics and 370 marks total in 12th WBCHSE?
  7. Can I get admission to study PhD in Economics at Delhi School of Economics if completed M.Sc in Statistics with Economics?
  8. Is it beneficial to study Archaeology postgraduate course in Abroad rather than in India?
  9. Is it possible to study M.Sc in Statistics for B.Sc(Economics) student?
  10. Annamalai University B.Com Business Statistics Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers -- [Most Discussed]
  11. How to study for NET after finishing MSc in Department of Statistics?
  12. Am I eligible to do PhD in Mathematics being a Statistics postgraduate?
  13. Job opportunities in Government sector for 38 years old M.Phil(Statistics) postgraduate who has 9 years of work experience in College?
  14. Can I pursue MA in Economics after completion of B.Sc Statistics? Procedure to apply for this course? Does this beneficial for me?
  15. Private Sector companies which offer recruitment to M.Sc(Statistics) postgraduate?
  16. Can I study Mathematical/Applied Statistics being a B.Sc(Statistics) student?
  17. Which is beneficial to study among MS and MBA in Abroad for B.E.(ECE) graduate? Which one is easier to study?
  18. What kind of posts are available in DRDO for Statistics postgraduate?
19th October 2016, 02:19 PM
rachna sarswat
Senior Member+

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Statistics) for Statistics postgraduate with 50% marks?

Getting a PhD degree will always give you benefits. It will give you more opportunities and higher income. Not only that, you will also increase your knowledge. I am sure that when you will complete your PhD then you will be able to see the difference between M.SC and PhD. Thanks
19th October 2016, 08:46 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it beneficial to study PhD(Statistics) for Statistics postgraduate with 50% marks?

If you are already working as a lecturer or teacher, then Ph.D will make sense. If you are not working, then you must try to look for something else, if you are not getting admission in a reputed institute.

There are many who have done Ph.D from sub standard institutes and they are struggling to land a job. So, it will be better to find a job first and then think about Ph.D.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?