18th February 2016, 01:14 PM
Unregistered

Which is best among correspondence and regular M.Com to further pursue PhD in Commerce?

Sir,
I have done B.Com recently. I want to do PhD in Commerce. So, M.Com regular or M.Com correspondence, which option is best? Please advise me.

Related Questions:
  1. Which option is best between M.Com regular and M.Com correspondence? What type of preparation should be done for Ph.D?
  2. Is NET mandatory for PhD? Which books to refer for NET? Best university for PhD in Commerce?
  3. Am I eligible to pursue Ph.D in regular mode if I have completed post graduation in IT through correspondence?
  4. Possibility to do regular PhD for correspondence M.Com candidate?
  5. Can I join MA correspondence course along with my regular B.Ed course at the same time? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Am I eligible to purse regular M.Com course having scored less than 50% of marks in B.Com in Correspondence?
  7. What is advisable M.Phil and then PhD or directly PhD?
  8. Eligibility to study regular PhD(Commerce) for M.Com student of Sikkim Manipal University?
  9. How many colleges are there in India offering B.Com with CA?
  10. Can I pursue PhD having 50.7% in M.Com? Age limit to do PhD?
  11. Procedure for admission in M.Com? Syllabus of the entrance exam?
  12. How may i join correspondence course in PhD after completion of my MCA (correspondence)? List of universities for the same?
  13. Minimum percentage required for M.Com course?
  14. Possibility to study PhD in Commerce through Regular Mode but without attending class?
  15. Can I take up B.Ed after B.Com? Which one is better between B.Ed regular and correspondence B.Ed?
  16. How should I join M.Phil and Ph.D in Commerce? Is there any entrance test? How much percentage is required for the test? Can I do M.Phil or Ph.D in Commerce after B.Com or M.Com?
  17. What is the eligibility criteria for Ph.D Commerce? I have completed M.Com with 54.87%
  18. Can i do B.Ed. in English alongwith BBM simultaneously?
16th March 2016, 12:57 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Which is best among correspondence and regular M.Com to further pursue PhD in Commerce?

M.Com regular is the best option as there is a preference of M.Com regular over M.Com correspondence during the admission to the course of PhD.
You will be given preference when the Personal Interview is conducted so go for the M.Com regular course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?