9th January 2014, 01:42 AM
Unregistered

Best Medical colleges in India for studies upto PhD and their fees?

hello
iam from libya
i have MBBS bachelor degree in medicine and surgery i work in general hospital as pediatricin for 5 years .
now i deside to study in india upto phd so,please give me good information about best medical collage in india and how much the study cost me per year and is it include medical training .

thanks for your help

Related Questions:
  1. List of institutes offering MBBS course after B. Pharmacy?
  2. Admission in Gujarat for MBBS after scoring 45% merit marks? How to get admission for MBBS in other state?
  3. Colleges for doing Integrated phd in microbiology or MSc medical microbiology along with Phd?
  4. What is the fees in medical colleges in India?
  5. List of government medical colleges in India that accept donation? Any NRI quota for MBBS in government medical college? What is the fees?
  6. Colleges for MSc medical anatomy in India with Affordable Fees Structures? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Full details related to medical colleges that provide fees less than 30 Lakhs
  8. What is the fee structure of MBBS in various medical colleges in India
  9. What career prospects are available after scoring 60% in 12th? I would preferably choose medical stream and government aided colleges.
  10. Difference between studying in India and Abroad? What could be the correct career path for me being a candidate of BE in CS domain having 3 years experience in IT field and wanted to pursue higher studies?
  11. What is the fee structure for open student? Marks needed in MBBS?
  12. Universities in India that provide Ph.D in tourism studies/management/administration?
  13. Which are the top rated private medical colleges in India?
  14. Total fee structure for MBBS course?
  15. After completing MSc medical microbiology which medical college can I get in India?
  16. Fees and qualification required for PhD? How and in which subject to complete PhD?
  17. How to do Ph.D after completing M.Tech Medical Nanotechnology at Sastra University? What are the opportunities in India?
  18. Which are the MCI approved medical colleges outside India and how can I apply?
30th November 2017, 07:30 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Best Medical colleges in India for studies upto PhD and their fees?

There are various colleges like AIIMS, AFMC, CMC, KGMU, BHU, Kasturba Medical college, JIPMER, PGI, etc, which are considered best for doing Ph.D in medical sciences.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the written exam and interview conducted by the concerned college or university. Study cost varies according to the college. If you get admission in college like AIIMS, then you will spend very less on your research degree.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?