30th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

Can a B.Sc Botany appear in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research exam? Which course I do after passing this exam? List of colleges accepting it's marks?

I am studying B.Sc Botany and willing to know can I appear in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research exam? Which course I do after passing this exam? List of colleges accepting it's marks?

3rd September 2017, 06:04 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can a B.Sc Botany appear in Indian Institute of Horticultural Research exam? Which course I do after passing this exam? List of colleges accepting it's marks?

I am happy to tell you that definitely you can appear in the Indian Institute of Horticultural Research examination after the completion of B.Sc in Botany, there is no problem in it.
Candidates those who have completed their Bachelors degree in the relevant field from a recognized University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to appear in the above mentioned examination.

After qualifying in the examination, you can apply in the below mentioned Institute based on your qualification.

INDIAN INSTITUTE OF HORTICULTURAL RESEARCH - [IIHR], BANGALORE
Address: CAR-IIHR, Hessaraghatta lake post, Ivar Kandapura, Bengaluru, Karnataka 560089
Phone: 080 2308 6100
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?