30th August 2017, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

What are the requirements for a Mass Communication and Journalism graduate to appear in UGC NET exam?

I am graduate in Mass Communication and Journalism course and willing to appear in UGC NET exam to become a Lecturer. What are the requirements for UGC NET exam?

Related Questions:
  1. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Introduction to Journalism and Mass Communication Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  2. Requirements to pursue Masters course in Mass Communications and Journalism being a candidate of pursuing Bachelors course in Mass Communication and Journalism?
  3. Should I have to appear in UGC-NET to study PhD in Mass Communication?
  4. Books to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Mass Communication
  5. What to do after 12th standard to become a Journalist? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Which degree course I should opt for to go for Journalism in future?
  7. Cutoff for Petroleum Engineering course in top colleges? Which are the top colleges in Pune?
  8. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication-Mass Media and Society Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  9. What is the eligibility criteria required to join journalism after completion of B.Com course?
  10. Qualification required to be a Journalist?
  11. Colleges for Masters in Journalism & Mass Communication or Journalism or Journalism or Mass Communication? How to prepare for their entrance exams and what are the syllabus?
  12. Best book to be referred for UGC NET exam in Journalism and Communication?
  13. Which course to choose after graduation to become a Journalist? -- [New]
  14. Can I appear in NET exam after doing Master degree in MAss Communication & Journalism through distance education from Guwahati University?
  15. Can I pursue special honours in journalism and mass communication in Calcutta university after graduation?
  16. IGNOU Post Graduate Diploma in Journalism and Mass Communication Reporting Writing and Editing Exam - Download Previous Years Question Papers
  17. How to do master in journalism and mass communication?
  18. Can I study M.E or MBA after completion of UG course?
3rd September 2017, 05:36 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What are the requirements for a Mass Communication and Journalism graduate to appear in UGC NET exam?

In order to appear in the UGC NET examination to become a Lecturer, you must have to complete Masters degree in the above subject to be eligible for the examination.
Candidates those who are wiling to appear in the UGC NET examination, must have completed their Masters degree in the Mass Communication and Journalism course from a recognized University with scoring a minimum of 55% of marks in it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?