24th December 2016, 05:35 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for JRF, if passed Ag.B.Sc from a private college in Karnataka?

I am Harin.K studying Ag.B.Sc in a private college in Karnataka, which has UGC recognition from Telangana..Can I apply for JRF? If yes what is the procedure and syllabus.

28th December 2016, 06:56 PM
Ishaquekhan
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for JRF, if passed Ag.B.Sc from a private college in Karnataka?

I am sorry to say that you are not eligible to apply for NET JRF at this instant after the completion of your Graduation degree course.
Candidates those who have completed their Post Graduation from a recognised University with a minimum of 55% of marks in it are eligible to apply for JRF.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?

Related Topics:

Thread Replies Last Post
How can I apply for senior internship in Kerala? I've completed my BDS from a private college in Karnataka 13 7th September 2022 10:26 AM
What is the fee structure for MBBS in Karnataka college for 2B category in government and private college 2 10th June 2018 06:52 PM
Fee structure of government seats in government medical college of Karnataka? Ranking required to get a seat in government and private college of Karnataka? 2 26th January 2014 12:09 PM
Fee structure of government seats in government medical colleges in Karnataka? What should be my ranking to secure a goverment seat and private college of Karnataka? 8 4th June 2012 11:18 AM
Procedure for admission to private and government engineering college in Karnataka after scoring 1333 CET rank as a Karnataka Domicile? 5 11th March 2012 07:56 PM