1st August 2016, 02:43 PM
Unregistered

Any chance of admission in B.Sc agriculture colleges with a rank of 36,442 in KCET?

I got 499 in PUC but my rank in KCET agriculture is 36,342. Will I get a seat in any of the B.Sc agriculture colleges. Kindly reply to my query.

Related Questions:
  1. Which subjects are required in 12th for BSc Agriculture? Fee structure for admission in BSc Agriculture? What is the admission procedure of various agriculture colleges in Maharashtra? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Can I get a Seat in any Agriculture colleges of Karnataka after scoring 23869 rank in KCET and 3917 in Agriculture practical exam?
  3. How much Rank should I score in KCET exam to get a seat in B.Sc Agriculture?
  4. Rank required to get B.Sc Agriculture? Is the future bright in Agriculture? Top B.Sc Agriculture colleges?
  5. Any chance to get Agriculture BSc after scoring 21000 rank in EAMCET?
  6. How to apply for B.Sc(agriculture)? Is EAMCET rank needed to get a seat in B.Sc(agriculture)? List of exams I should write to get admission in the same?
  7. Will I get admission for agriculture BSc after completing intermediate with 68%
  8. Am I eligible to get admission for BSc Agriculture if I have scored very less marks in intermediate?
  9. Can I do B.Sc in Agriculture after Diploma in Agriculture?
  10. How to get a chance for admission in IEM? I have scored 44 in BSc
  11. Can I get a seat in Best college with 93% in PCB and 15000 rank in KCET for B.Sc Agriculture in Karnataka? What is the Fee Structure?
  12. How to take admission into BSc Agriculture? I have scored 42090 rank in EAMCET
  13. How much rank is required to get in BSc Agriculture? Is there a nice future for BSc Agriculture? List of top colleges for BSc Agriculture?
  14. How can Admission into BSc Agriculture? got 13199 rank in EAMCET
  15. List of Colleges offering B.Sc in Agriculture in AP? Which colleges are best choice for me to get admission for this course with a rank of 21000 in EAMCET?
  16. Which other course should I do if unable to join Agriculture honours?
  17. Do I have a chance of getting B.Sc Agriculture seat? -- [New]
  18. Can I get a seat in BSc Agriculture after scoring 24818 rank in EAMCET under SC-A category? When is the counseling and the colleges offering the course?
1st August 2016, 11:55 PM
BHANBHORI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance of admission in B.Sc agriculture colleges with a rank of 36,442 in KCET?

>> KCET stands for Karnataka Common Entrance Test.

>> Karnataka University conducts KCET for admissions into Engineering, Medical and dental professional undergrad programs in the state of Karnataka.

>> For this examination candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with a minimum of 45%.

>> As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to get admission in Good govt college for B.Sc agriculture course with a rank of 36,442 in KCET.

>> My suggestion to you is that you can apply for admission in private college which accept your score.
2nd August 2016, 04:24 PM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Any chance of admission in B.Sc agriculture colleges with a rank of 36,442 in KCET?

Your rank is not quite enough for you to get admission in good college to opt for the above mentioned course. However, you should apply for admission and see whether you get admission or not, moreover, you should keep your options open for admission in other colleges as well.

Wait for the cut-off to be declared and then you will be sure of admission as to you are in or out.
3rd October 2016, 11:37 PM
Unregistered

How many Mark's required in mhtcet for admition bhms for reserved cast
6th June 2017, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

I got 20066 rank in kcet 2017, I belong to obc category & having hyd-kar & rural quota is there any chance of getting good college in Karnataka
6th June 2018, 09:34 AM
Unregistered

I scored 164 in practical examination for b.sc agri can I get seat in any government college
21st September 2021, 07:06 AM
Unregistered

My PUC marks is 497and my KCET rank is 51k can I eligible for to get Ag bsc seat
25th September 2021, 05:08 PM
Shamaila parween

Firstly you have have give Karnataka common entrance test. Without giving test you no another chance.For this examination candidate must have passed 12th from a recognized board with a minimum of 45%.
As per my knowledge no you are not eligible to this admission in Good govt college for B.Sc agriculture course with a rank of 36,442 in KCET.
7th June 2022, 07:33 AM
Unregistered

What is the minimum ranking in kcet for getting seat in govt bsc ag college and ranking in practical agriculture test
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?