25th June 2017, 06:28 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for M.Phil in English after M.Com?

Hello, I'm Anupama, completed M.Com with 53% ( SC category). Pleasetell me whether I am eligible to apply for M.Phil in English. I am desired to be an English lecturer. Please give your valuable advice.

27th June 2017, 12:14 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Phil in English after M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello, I'm Anupama, completed M.Com with 53% ( SC category). Pleasetell me whether I am eligible to apply for M.Phil in English. I am desired to be an English lecturer. Please give your valuable advice.

Sorry, it is not possible to study M.Phil in English after completion of M.Com. Candidates with a master’s degree in English with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible to apply for M.Phil in English. Admission to this course shall be based on an aptitude test and interview. Therefore, you are not eligible to apply for M.Phil English. You can study M.Phil in Commerce after completion of M.Com with 55% marks. The M.Phil course is available in various universities in India.
28th June 2017, 01:36 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for M.Phil in English after M.Com?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
You have completed post graduation degree in Commerce with above 53% marks s0 you are eligible for M.Phil course because you are a SC candidates.

Those candidates who have completed masters from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for M.Phil course. 5% marks relaxation is provided for SC/ST candidates.

There are no age criteria for M.Phil course.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?