2nd August 2014, 10:30 PM
Unregistered

How can I apply for M.Phil after completing M.A in English with 57%

I have completed MA in English with 57% ,now I want to do M Phil in it.How & when I can apply for it?

11th May 2015, 08:33 PM
mxsiva4u
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I apply for M.Phil after completing M.A in English with 57%

You are eligible to apply for master in philosophy course after M.A in English.

You can apply through National Eligibility Test. Many of the colleges in India accept national Eligibility Test score for admitting students into doctoral programmes. This is conducted by university grants commission twice in a year in all india level. This is an offline examination. The total time duration is three hours. All questions will be of objective type only. There will be no negative marking applicable. The examination application can be downloaded from the website www.ugc.ac.in
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?