21st January 2012, 07:45 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for Ph.D course in Economics in NIMS?

what is the fee structure of ph.d in economics in nims.tell me

Related Questions:
  1. Is it beneficial to study PhD in NIMS University, Jaipur? -- [New]
  2. Fee structure of NIMS university for admission in MSc microbiology?
  3. Is it beneficial to study PhD in Economics for M.Sc(Economics) candidate?
  4. How may I get admission in Ph.D? What's the eligibility criteria? What's the fee structure for Management program? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Procedure to take admission in Ph.D programme in Economics? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Courses other than PhD for M.A.(Economics) candidate?
  7. How may I do Ph.D in Pharmacology from NIMS Rajasthan university? I'm working as a clinical research associate for last 5 years
  8. What is the procedure to do Ph.D in Economics? What is the duration and the fee structure?
  9. What is the fee structure for Ph.D in echanical engineering?
  10. Best college, requirements and duration of PhD Economics? Scope after this course?
  11. How can I apply to do PhD in Economics if secured 55% in M.A.? Advantages of doing PhD in Economics?
  12. Fee structure of PhD in Computer Science in any better university or college?
  13. Colleges which offer PhD in Tax/Economics in Mumbai? Scope of study PhD in Tax/Economics?
  14. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  15. List of universities with fee structure which offer PhD course in Delhi? Procedure to get admission?
  16. What is the eligibility and fee structure for symbiosis
  17. Regular master degree is important to do PhD from IGNOU or other university? Criteria and fee structure to do PhD?
  18. List of institutes with fee structure which offer Integrated PhD in Physics for B.Sc 1st year candidate? Course duration and entrance exams to get admission?
21st January 2012, 09:02 PM
rvidyasagar

Default Re: Fee structure for Ph.D course in Economics in NIMS?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
what is the fee structure of ph.d in economics in nims.tell me
My dear,

Before pursuing a PhD degree, you should cultivate the habit of putting across what you want precisely.

NIMS can stand for National Institute of Medical Sciences, or Noida Inst of Mgt Studies, or Netaji Subash Inst of Mgt Sciences, or National Inst of Mgt Studies or Nehru Inst of Mgt Studies!

So, you have to clarify what exactly is your Institute preference.

If it is NIMS University, Jaipur, they do not have PhD in Economics, but they do have PhD in Commerce with an annual fee of Rs. 55,000/-. The course is 2.5 years duration.
14th July 2012, 09:21 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Fee structure for Ph.D course in Economics in NIMS?

procedure to take admission in phd physics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?