1st June 2016, 09:20 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply for PhD in Astrology having completed Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharaya course?

I have completed my Masters in Social Work in regular mode of education. Also, I have completed Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharaya course from a Private University. I further want to apply for PhD course in Astrology. Therefore, I want to know that can I opt for it? Kindly, provide me information on it.

9th June 2016, 02:48 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply for PhD in Astrology having completed Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharaya course?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my Masters in Social Work in regular mode of education. Also, I have completed Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharaya course from a Private University. I further want to apply for PhD course in Astrology. Therefore, I want to know that can I opt for it? Kindly, provide me information on it.
The candidates who studied M.A in Astrology with at least 55% marks from a recognized university are eligible for the PhD in Astrology. The aspirant has to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. So if you satisfy the above eligibility criteria, then you are eligible for PhD in Astrology. The course is available in the following universities;

- Banaras Hindu University - Official Website
- All India Federation of Astrologers’ Societies - Official Website
14th August 2017, 12:34 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I apply for PhD in Astrology having completed Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharaya course?

How do i get doctorate in astrology. I am Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan New Delhi and I did Jyotish Acharya in the year 2004, after joining the institute in the year 2002. Passed four examinations and then got Jyotish Acharya. Since then i am in the Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan only till date doing research work and i am presently in the senior most research class under our Jyotish guru Sh.K.N.Rao Sir. I am a civil engineer by profession having graduated in engineering in the year 1965. I retired from a very senior position as as a senior civil engineer from J & K State. Regards and thanks
P.L.Khushu
C-406, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-76, Mob:-9810585536, email:-pl_khushu2rediffmail.com
13th January 2020, 06:41 PM
Unregistered

Namaskar, I have done Jyotish Acharya from Bhartiya Vidya Bhawan New Delhi long back in the year 2004 and I am a regular scholar of Astrology higher research class in BVB, doing research under the guidance of respected Sh. K.N.Rao the imminent astrologer of our country for the last more than fifteen years. I want to have a degree of Ph.D in Astrology, so please suggest as to what is supposed to be done by me in this regard. I am presently in the senior most research class under our Jyotish guru Sh.K.N.Rao Sir. I am a civil engineer by profession having graduated in engineering in the year 1965. I retired from a very senior position as as a senior civil engineer from J & K State. Regards and thanks
P.L.Khushu
C-406, Sarita Vihar, New Delhi-76, Mob:-9810585536, email:[email protected]
16th April 2020, 08:29 PM
Unregistered

I want to do PhD in astrology in mukt vidyapit,
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?