7th July 2014, 01:36 AM
Unregistered

Is it necessary to pursue M.A.(Astrology) for admission in Ph.D in Astrology programme?

Hello
I had completed my 'M.Phil' from Peacekeeping & Gandhian Thought and intend to pursue Ph.D in the field of Astrology.Although I am experienced in Predictive Astrology I have not studied Astrology in any institute.Please intimate me whether is it necessary to complete MA(Astrology) to pursue education in Ph.D(Astrology)?

15th December 2014, 09:39 PM
Careerexpert
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it necessary to pursue M.A.(Astrology) for admission in Ph.D in Astrology programme?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hello
I had completed my 'M.Phil' from Peacekeeping & Gandhian Thought and intend to pursue Ph.D in the field of Astrology.Although I am experienced in Predictive Astrology I have not studied Astrology in any institute.Please intimate me whether is it necessary to complete MA(Astrology) to pursue education in Ph.D(Astrology)?
Yes, of course you need to complete Master degree in order to get amdission for PhD in Astrology programme.

Eligibility Criteria for Ph.D in Astrology:

-> The eligibility criteria for doing Ph.D in Astrology is that one should have a master’s degree in Astrology.
-
> There is no age limit required for doing a PhD in Astrology.

-> Applicants must score at least 55% marks at the Master degree level.

-> The admission into this doctorate degree program of Astrology is mainly dependent on the total marks acquired by the individuals in Bachelor’s degree and the Master’s degree program.
25th January 2016, 10:26 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Is it necessary to pursue M.A.(Astrology) for admission in Ph.D in Astrology programme?

I did Master of Social Work (MSW) with 59% and Jyotish Ratnam,Jyotish Visharad, and Jyotish Acharya form Private Astrology Institute (Sansthan). Am i eligible to apply for Phd. in Astrology Please, let me know asap
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?