24th May 2016, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Astrology having done Masters in Social Work along with Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharya?

Dear Sir,
I did Masters In Social Work through Recognised university. Apart from that I have also completed Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharya from Private santha. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in astrology
Please reply Asap so as I can
Rajendra Patel

8th June 2016, 01:15 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to apply for PhD in Astrology having done Masters in Social Work along with Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharya?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Dear Sir,
I did Masters In Social Work through Recognised university. Apart from that I have also completed Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharya from Private santha. Am I eligible to apply for PhD in astrology
Please reply Asap so as I can
Rajendra Patel
You have completed Masters in Social Work along with Jyotish Ratnam, Jyotish Visharad and Jyotish Acharya, so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Astrology.

Your masters degree marks must be above 55% from a recognized University. You must have valid UGC NET score card.

Do you have any question? or have anything to say?