6th August 2016, 04:46 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Lecturer in colleges of Calicut with distance M.Sc in Botany? Will there be any problem at the time of interview?

Dear Sir, I would like to become a lecturer in Calicut colleges. I thought to pursue M.Sc in Botany in distance mode. So please tell me does it have the same value as it is for a regular course? Do I face any problem during Interview? Please clarify my doubt.

8th August 2016, 03:25 AM
ishteaque
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer in colleges of Calicut with distance M.Sc in Botany? Will there be any problem at the time of interview?

It would be better if you opt for regular mode of education as it is always preferred over distance mode of education, you can go for distance mode of education and can be eligible to opt for the above mentioned post, but your chances will increase of getting a job in a good Institute if you have completed your degree in regular mode.
8th August 2016, 10:21 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Lecturer in colleges of Calicut with distance M.Sc in Botany? Will there be any problem at the time of interview?

If you can qualify exams like NET/SET after your distance mode M.Sc then there will be good chance of getting a lecturer post in any UGC recognized college.

If you don't have NET/SET score then it will be very difficult to get a lecturer job if you have a distance mode degree. Most of the college prefer regular candidates if they haven't qualified NET/SET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?