25th July 2016, 01:53 PM
pksrivastava813

How to secure PhD (Biotechnology) admission with scholarship in Abroad?

Kindly let me know anyone that how to get admission in PhD in Biotechnology course in foreign universities? I want to do this PhD in Abroad. How to get scholarship for the same?

Related Questions:
  1. Information about best university in Abroad for doing PhD in Biotechnology? How to get admission and scholarship?
  2. Scholarship or financial aid to do PhD in Plant or Agriculture Biotechnology in Abroad?
  3. Scholarship eligibility, exam, and interview for Ph.D(Plant Biotechnology/Agriculture Biotechnology) in abroad?
  4. Details about scholarship available to study PhD in abroad for M.Sc in Biotechnology candidate?
  5. How can I get scholarship to study Ph.D(Plant/Agriculture Biotechnology) in Abroad if secured 2067 AIR in GATE being a ST candidate?
  6. Scholarship available to study PhD in Abroad for M.Sc(Biotechnology) candidate? Procedure to apply?
  7. Universities offering PhD(Biotechnology) in Abroad? List of entrance exams for admission?
  8. Detailed procedure to study PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad?
  9. Procedure to pursue PhD in Plant Biotechnology with scholarship in Abroad for M.Sc postgraduate?
  10. How to get admission in Ph.D. in Biotechnology in foreign universities? How to get scholarship for the same? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. List of universities offering PhD in Biotechnology in Abroad? Procedure to get admission?
  12. Procedure to get admission in Chemistry PhD with scholarship in Abroad through Interview?
  13. What should I do to get scholarship for doing PhD in Abroad? Which universities offer scholarship?
  14. Procedure to do PhD in Biotechnology at Abroad with scholarship? Best country and university?
  15. How can I get admission to study PhD in Abroad through GRE being a M.Sc(Biotechnology) student?
  16. Can I get admission to study PhD(Biotechnology) with full scholarship in US without appearing in GRE?
  17. How to do PhD in Abroad with scholarship being CSE postgraduate?
  18. How can I get scholarship to study PhD in Abroad being a Psychology postgraduate?
8th August 2016, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How to secure PhD (Biotechnology) admission with scholarship in Abroad?

For admission abroad for your Ph.D programme you need to qualify GRE. If you have a good GRE score then you will have chance of scholarship also. IELTS/TOEFL score will be required for English proficiency.

Hence, try to perform well in GRE which is accepted by most of the reputed universities abroad. If you can get admission in a reputed university then chances of scholarship will be more.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?