11th November 2011, 10:23 PM
Unregistered

How can I get a Botany job in Coimbatore after passing MSc Botany?

hello sir,
im M.Sc botany postgraduate, and now doing research. i want placement at coimbatore city, my area of interest for job is as a lecturer /JRF/SRF.
I wish to know any placement at coimbatore.
hope so you will guide and help me.
thanking you!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From,
Sonali S. Dhongle.

11th January 2012, 12:45 PM
SANDEEP891985
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: How can I get a Botany job in Coimbatore after passing MSc Botany?

If you are interested in lectureship then you have to appear for the National Eligibility Test conducted by The National Educational Testing Bureau of University Grants Commission to determine eligibility for lectureship and for award of Junior Research Fellowship for Indian nationals.The Council of Scientific and Industrial Research conducts the UGC-CSIR NET for Science subjects. Generally these tests are conducted twice in the month of June and December every year. In order to get a job in Coimbatore you have to apply in the concerned institutions after passing the NET.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?