27th January 2017, 08:46 PM
Unregistered

Is it possible to do B.Ed and MA in distance while being a school lecturer?

Is it valid that at a same time one regular mode B.Ed and MA distance for school lecturer? Can you please guide me with the information on this? It will be helpful if you can let me know the procedure which I need to follow? Awaiting for the response.

28th January 2017, 07:20 PM
taputanya
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed and MA in distance while being a school lecturer?

As per the eligibility criteria bed can be pursued through distance mode from Open Universities or top distance learning universities such as:

Annamalai University

Jamia Millia Islamia

Kurukshetra University

Kakatiya University

Madurai Kamaraj University

Indira Gandhi National Open University

Babasaheb Ambedkar Open University

Netaji Subhas Open University

Moreover it is not possible for you to pursue two degrees at same time because you have to visit one of the university in person so ,under rule it is not possible.
28th January 2017, 07:47 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Is it possible to do B.Ed and MA in distance while being a school lecturer?

Yes, it is possible to purse both MA and B.Ed courses in distance mode at the same time. There is no such problem in it. You will have to appear for an entrance test conducted by the prospective Institute you wish to get admission in and after clearing the examination, you will be most eligible to avail admission in the course and Universities.
29th January 2017, 12:26 PM
Unregistered

Is B.ed and B.A. in distance degree in same year valid in the government schools.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?