5th March 2015, 11:38 AM
Unregistered

Can I become a Professor in Oxford University after completing PhD in Management?

Hello friends,
I am JRF qualified and I want to know
about the scope after completing PhD in Management?
Can I become the professor in Oxford University?
Tell me about my chances.

8th March 2015, 08:39 PM
anamikasenrocks

Default Re: Can I become a Professor in Oxford University after completing PhD in Management?

Since you have already obtained a JRF, your next procedure is to take up forms for PhD. in Management. If you check the newspapers daily then you will see that the corresponding university is giving advertisement that they want candidates to apply for the doctoral program. You have to apply by taking the application form either online from their website or a hard copy from their university office counter. After you apply, you will be directly called for the PhD. interview. That is because you have cleared JRF. After you clear PhD. after 5-6 years log onto www.careers.ox.ac.uk/. You will find the ongoing vacant faculty positions in oxford. If management posts are vacant you have to apply with a cover letter telling about your credentials and that you want to apply for such and such post. You will need a reference letter from at least 3-4 people who are in some high posts in different institutes. If they like your application after initial screening they will call you for an interview. If you clear that too you will be asked to make a working visa to come and teach at oxford.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?