23rd May 2016, 11:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I become a Teacher in good Engineering colleges after completion of PhD in Computer Application/Computer Science?

I have done MCA and I am planning to do PhD in Computer Application/Computer Science. I want to know that after completion of my PhD course, can I get a job as a teacher in any good Engineering college other than MCA colleges?

Related Questions:
  1. Is there any discrimination between Ph.D in computer science and Ph.D in computer science and engineering
  2. How to do PhD while doing M.Tech in Computer Science? List of colleges in India?
  3. List of colleges offering PhD in Computer Science in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  4. How can I pursue Ph.D in computer science?
  5. How to pursue Ph.D in computer science while pursuing M.Tech in computer science department?
  6. List of colleges offering part time Computer Science PhD in Karnataka?
  7. Best way to do PhD in Computer Science or Software Engineering?.
  8. Can I do Ph.D next after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science?
  9. Can I apply to study PhD in Electronic Science being a GATE qualifier? Eligibility to become a Professor in Engineering colleges on M.Sc basis? -- [New]
  10. Is it possible for me to get a job in high school after completion of computer science?
  11. PhD entrance question paper for computer science
  12. What syllabus should I prepare to join M.Tech course after completion of B.Tech in Computer Science Engineering? Top Colleges offering this course in Tamil Nadu?
  13. Can I do Ph.D in Computer Science after completing MS?
  14. List of colleges for doing M.Sc. and M.Phil. in computer science? Can I do Ph.D. just after B.Sc. in computer science? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Allahabad University offers PhD in Computer Science and Engineering?
  16. What is better M.Phil in Computer Science or PhD in Computer Science?
  17. Syllabus for PhD entrance exam in Computer science and engineering?
  18. Which are the good topics in Ph.D for computer science?
24th May 2016, 09:14 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Teacher in good Engineering colleges after completion of PhD in Computer Application/Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MCA and I am planning to do PhD in Computer Application/Computer Science. I want to know that after completion of my PhD course, can I get a job as a teacher in any good Engineering college other than MCA colleges?
Yes, after completion of Ph.D course in Computer Science, you are eligible to become a teacher in good engineering college.

Eligibility criteria for Assistant Professor in government or government aided colleges:-

1. You must have Ph.D degree

or

2. You must have a valid UGC NET score.

3. Your age should be above 23 years.
24th May 2016, 10:46 PM
pearlrana
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I become a Teacher in good Engineering colleges after completion of PhD in Computer Application/Computer Science?

A good score in the net exam always helps you can get a job by applying when the Government Universities release advertisement for recruiting professor, they conduct an exam and if you pass it then you are almost good to go.Just an interview follows, usually.Also in the mean time you can start teaching at a private or deemed university.Experience always counts positively.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?