23rd May 2016, 11:16 PM
Unregistered

Can I apply to study PhD in Electronic Science being a GATE qualifier? Eligibility to become a Professor in Engineering colleges on M.Sc basis?

Can anyone please provide me information about pursuing PhD in Electronic Science after qualifying GATE. Can I apply for it? Moreover, what qualifications are required to become a Professor in Engineering colleges after completion of M.Sc in Electronic Science?

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for teaching B.Tech students after M.Sc and Ph.D. in Computer Science? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Should I have to study PhD to become a Professor?
  3. Admission procedure to do Ph.D in Chemistry after B.Sc with 75%? List of institutes providing Ph.D in Chemistry?
  4. How can I become a professor?
  5. Can I study PhD in Electronic Science after completing M.Tech in ECE? List of universities in India which offer PhD in Electronic Science?
  6. Whether distance PhD(Mathematics) is available to study to become an Assistant Professor? Procedure to apply?
  7. Can a student not having GATE score apply for M.Sc engineering? Is there any other tests in IIT's for M.Sc or PhD engineering admissions?
  8. Eligibility for Associate Professor in colleges after PhD and Masters from distance mode?
  9. Can I apply for GATE to study PhD(Life Science) after M.Sc(Biotechnology)?
  10. What is the eligibility criteria for assistant professor? I have scored 71% marks in Environmental Engineering
  11. Can I get admission to study Ph.D being an Associate Professor in Tribhuwan University, Nepal since last 15 years?
  12. From where I will get GATE scholarship to study Ph.D program?
  13. PhD from Duke University is valid to be Professor in engineering colleges of Karnataka?
  14. Can I apply for Assistant Professor post in engineering colleges after M.Sc. and M.E. in computer science?
  15. In which college I will get admission to study PhD if secured 150 AIR in GATE(Life Science) being a General student?
  16. Can I study PhD in IIT after completion of M.Tech Civil from KSOU? Eligibility to become an Assistant Professor in any Engineering College?
  17. Should I appear in GATE to study PhD(Physics) on B.E.(CSE) basis in IISC?
  18. How to study PhD and become English Professor being a postgraduate?
24th May 2016, 09:20 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I apply to study PhD in Electronic Science being a GATE qualifier? Eligibility to become a Professor in Engineering colleges on M.Sc basis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can anyone please provide me information about pursuing PhD in Electronic Science after qualifying GATE. Can I apply for it? Moreover, what qualifications are required to become a Professor in Engineering colleges after completion of M.Sc in Electronic Science?
After completion of M.Sc in Electronic Science, you are eligible for Ph.D course in Electronics. You have qualified in GATE exam, so you have a chance to get admission in Ph.D course in Electronics.

After completion of Ph.D course, you are eligible for a Professor post in an Engineering college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?