30th September 2015, 10:50 AM
Unregistered

Can I do Ph.D next after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science?

I have done MCA and i have a doubt whether i can go for Phd in Computer science.If so please let me know the colleges and universities? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria which they will look for during the admissions?

1st October 2015, 01:28 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do Ph.D next after completion of MCA course? Am I eligible to do Ph.D in Computer Science?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have done MCA and i have a doubt whether i can go for Phd in Computer science.If so please let me know the colleges and universities? What would be the minimum eligibility criteria which they will look for during the admissions?
You have completed MCA degree so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Computer Science.

Those candidates who have completed masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks are eligible for Ph.D course.

There is no age criteria.

But you should qualify in GATE or UGC NET or CSIR NET exam.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?