18th December 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I do Doctorate in Economics through distance learning?

Hi, I am graduate in Biotech and PGDM in International business. Now I want to do doctorate in economics through distance learning. Am I eligible for the same or will I have to do MA 1st?

Related Questions:
  1. Does JMI offer M.A Economics through distance?
  2. Universities offering M.A course through distance learning?
  3. Eligibility for Ph.D without Masters degree
  4. List of institutes which offers Master of Economics through Distance Education for MBA(Finance) candidate?
  5. Is it possible to do M.Tech through distance learning? Do I need a GATE score for that? Universities providing the course?
  6. Can I appear for Indian Economic Service if done B.Sc Economics through distance education?
  7. Can I do M.A(Economics) or M.Com through distance learning from Eiilm University Sikkim?
  8. List of diploma courses through correspondence -- [Most Discussed]
  9. List of top reputable universities in UK and US where I can study BBA in Management or Finance?
  10. Can I apply fro doctorate directly without doing masters degree? What is the eligibility to do doctorate? How many subjects are there in Doctorate Degree and what are the specializations?
  11. How should I pursue Ph.D in History?
  12. Courses available in Geography after B.A in JNU, BHU and DU? Procedure to apply for these colleges?
  13. Am I eligible to apply for UGC NET Exam after scoring MA in Economics with 55% in Distance Learning?
  14. What courses shall I join after completion of 12th class to become a Dietitian?
  15. How many seats are there in Mumbai University for MCA distance learning course? What is the fee structure and when is the form available?
  16. Can I appear for NET after completing graduation in Economics Hons?
  17. What is the difference between regular MBA course and MBA course in Distance Learning? Top Institutes offering MBA course in Distance Learning?
  18. How to take admission for correspondence course of MBA
19th December 2014, 10:12 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do Doctorate in Economics through distance learning?

I did Btech in computer science and engineering and MBA in HR &Marketing. Can I do PhD in economics
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?