29th October 2015, 10:33 PM
Unregistered

Can i do Integrated Ph.D. after studying B.Pharma? What is the scope of the course?

I want to know if i can do a course in integrated phd after b.pharm. Also tell me about the scope of the course?

Related Questions:
  1. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  3. What is the difference between PhD and Integrated PhD courses? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  4. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  5. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  6. How should I apply for Ph.D course in Germany?
  7. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  8. Should I have to pursue Post Graduation for doing Integrated PhD? Course duration of Integrated PhD?
  9. List of colleges which offer Integrated M.Sc and PhD in Astrophysics? Eligibility to get admission?
  10. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  11. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  12. How to try for IISC entrance exam in Integrated MSc/Ph.D course and IIRBS entrance exam in integrated MSc/Ph.D course
  13. How can I do integrated Ph.D after BSc Microbiology?
  14. Eligibility to study and course duration of Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Astrophhysics) candidate?
  15. Am I eligible to study Integrated PhD in Bioinformatics being a B.Sc 3rd year student?
  16. What is integrated Ph.D course? Can I do this after my B.Tech electrical?
  17. List of colleges which offer Integrated PhD for B.Sc(Chemistry) graduate in Tamil Nadu
  18. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
19th August 2017, 12:14 AM
Aswiniteju
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can i do Integrated Ph.D. after studying B.Pharma? What is the scope of the course?

Yes, you are certainly eligible to pursue Integrated PhD course after completion of B.Pharmacy course.

The minimum educational qualification required to be eligible for admission into PhD course is "Master's Degree" from a recognized university.

Whereas, for doing Integrated PhD course you must have Bachelor Degree from a recognized university.

As you are done with B.Pharma course, you can pursue Integrated PhD course.

Yes, after successful completion of course you may find employment opportunities in several pharmaceutical companies.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?