21st February 2015, 08:02 PM
Unregistered

What is integrated Ph.D course? Can I do this after my B.Tech electrical?

Sir/Mam,

I have to know about integrated phd. what is the qualification needed for doing this..?now iam doing b.tech(second yr electrical) at gec thrissur.i knew that there is an integrated phd course at ibut idont know nothing more about that. iwant to know about that in detail. so i kindly request to you to help me fo this

Related Questions:
  1. Eligibility for integrated PhD? Can I pursue PhD directly after B.Tech? Colleges which provides PhD directly after B.Tech?
  2. What is the eligibility criteria to apply for integrated Ph.D course?
  3. What is Integrated PhD? Duration of Integrated PhD? is it more preferable then doing MSc and PhD separately? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Criteria for joining integrated phd (astro physics)? Colleges for integrated phd (astro physics) in Bangalore?
  5. What is integrated PhD? Difference between M.Sc, PhD and integrated PhD?
  6. Integrated PhD has more value than PhD done after M.Sc? Duration of course and good universities for it?
  7. Is Phd preferable over M.Sc and then PhD? Colleges offering integrated PhD in Mumbai?
  8. Is integrated PhD more valuable? Duration and streams of Chemistry available?
  9. Whether integrated PhD is valued as the orthodox manner?
  10. Job opportunities after doing integrated btech mba? Which Specialization in MBA I should in Integrated Btech-MBA?
  11. Eligibility to do PhD course for who has completed Integrated M.Tech postgraduate on Diploma basis?
  12. Is it possible to do integrated MSc and Ph.D after completing B.Tech in Biotechnology in Kerala?
  13. Is it possible to do M.Sc again as a part of integrated PhD?
  14. PhD after 5 year integrated M.Sc. course
  15. How can I get admission in IISC, IIT or NIT for Integrated Ph.D programme? Which entrance exam is available for it other than GATE?
  16. Colleges where integrated PhD in Microbiology is offered? Their entrance exams for admission?
  17. How to join in integrated Ph.D after completing B.Pharm? Which is more preferable?
  18. Difference between PhD and Integrated PhD program?
26th August 2018, 09:45 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is integrated Ph.D course? Can I do this after my B.Tech electrical?

Integrated Ph.D is a course, in which you can pursue masters and Ph.D in a single course. You just need a degree qualification to become eligible for it.

Admission will be on the basis of performance in the entrance exam conducted by the concerned university. B.Tech graduates can surely apply for it.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?