27th December 2010, 02:15 PM
Unregistered

How to do Ph.D part time in government organizations? Which entrance exams do I need to appear?

Sir I have completed my m.tech (biotechnology) in 2008.i would like to do my phd as a part time in government organizations.since im working as a lecturer I like to do it as a part time programme.please do me a favour that tell me how can get phd in government organizations through exams and tell what are they?

Related Questions:
  1. What to do after M.Sc. in Chemistry?
  2. Is part time Phd is valuable and equivalent to regular PhD? Is there any special benefits and scholarships? various entrance exams in india for getting fellowships or scholarships?
  3. How to do Ph.D after M.Pharmaceutics? Difference between parttime and fulltime PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Admission procedure after qualifying entrance exam in Osmania University for PhD(Management)? Fee expenses for full/part time PhD course? Whether Government offer fee reimbursement?
  5. Procedure to get admission in Ph.D(Pharmaceutics)? For which subject I should apply for UGC-NET if want to study Ph.D in Ceutics? Basic difference between Part Time and Full Time Ph.D?
  6. Am I eligible to do full time Ph.D after completion of MBA? -- [New]
  7. Specialization is good for career growth in Ph.D after M.Tech in CSE with 70%? Value of Ph.D part time course? List of private as well as government universities for part time Ph.D course?
  8. What is the procedure and details to be followed for doing Ph.D course in English in Maharashtra?
  9. Procedure and eligibility criteria to do Ph.D English in Indian Universities?
  10. Is it possible to do part time PhD after qualifying UGC-NET for Lectureship? Whether Government universities has more value? Course duration of PhD and JRF?
  11. List of universities which offer Part Time PhD in Computer Science to M.Sc postgraduate? Total expenses to study Part Time PhD?
  12. Competitive exams for Graduates, conducted by both private and government organizations? dates?
  13. Colleges in Mumbai who conducts PhD in Pharmaceutics? Difference between part time and full time PhD?
  14. Where can I apply for job after completing B.E part time course? Do organizations accept part time course?
  15. Detailed information about PhD in Zoology course for part time Government Teacher?
  16. Colleges offering part time PhD in Hospital Administration in India? Entrance exams to get admission?
  17. Universities in India which offer Part time PhD in Geography?
  18. Can I do part time PhD being an M.Sc(IT) postgraduate of IGNOU?
11th May 2011, 10:07 PM
shoebahmed89

Default Re: How to do Ph.D part time in government organizations? Which entrance exams do I need to appear?

there are so many govt institue that are providing part time PhD degree. Some of them has specialization in some specified subject. these colleges have their individual criteria for admission to part time PhD. Please also clearify which subject u want to consider in ur PhD work
11th May 2011, 11:47 PM
NAVEEN470
Banned

Default Re: How to do Ph.D part time in government organizations? Which entrance exams do I need to appear?

What is the purpose of the Basic Electronics Test?
12th May 2011, 12:00 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

What are the generating methods for SSB-SC signal.
12th May 2011, 12:05 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

details provide Rules of Electrical Circuits
12th May 2011, 12:28 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

What is the difference between voltage amplifier and power amplifier?
12th May 2011, 12:37 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

sir i am btech discontinued ,i have a lot of gap,if i am eligible to study diploma in Australia,i have sufficient funds and 6band ielts score
12th May 2011, 12:39 AM
NAVEEN470
Banned

i want GAIL technical previous papers....................
31st May 2011, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

which time the entrance exams are held of phd
31st May 2011, 06:44 PM
sivaraj448
Senior Member++

there are so many govt institue that are providing part time PhD degree. Some of them has specialization in some specified subject. these colleges have their individual criteria for admission to part time PhD
17th June 2011, 03:16 PM
Unregistered

jobs and exams for Mtech thermal engg
26th June 2011, 09:36 PM
Unregistered

want to do Phd in organic chemistry in Mumbai university completed Msc in Physical chemistry
31st October 2011, 05:34 PM
vivek050

hi friends,
How to do Ph.D part time in government organizations? Which entrance exams do I need to appear?

there are so many govt institue that are providing part time PhD degree. Some of them has specialization in some specified subject. these colleges have their individual criteria for admission to part time PhD

vivek
25th February 2012, 09:06 PM
Unregistered

Sir I have completed my M.sc (Horticulture) in 2008.i would like to do my phd as a part time in government organizations.since i'm working as a banana project I like to do it as a part time program.please do me a favour that tell me how can get PHD in government organizations through exams and tell what are they?

Anil Vishwakarma
5th April 2012, 06:19 PM
Unregistered

hi,

can anyone provide information about Phd. in TQM from Govt Organization. I have done MBA(TQM) working as lecturer and further want to pursue Phd. Part-time.
27th October 2013, 02:13 PM
Unregistered

am a govt. Teacher completed 4 years as school assistant maths,i want to do phd in maths,so tel me how can i?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?