28th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD after completing MBA? If not, when can I do it?

I am going to complete my MBA from sikkim manipal university!!! am i eligible to write PHD entrance exam? Can someone please give me the answer on this? It will be really good if someone can answer me on this soon as possible to me. Thank you!

28th August 2015, 06:18 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD after completing MBA? If not, when can I do it?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am going to complete my MBA from sikkim manipal university!!! am i eligible to write PHD entrance exam? Can someone please give me the answer on this? It will be really good if someone can answer me on this soon as possible to me. Thank you!
After completion of MBA course from SMU university you are eligible for Ph.D course but you should qualify in UGC NET exam.

The educational qualification required for NET exam is masters degree from a recognized university with above 55% marks. 5% relaxation is given for SC/ST category candidates. Final year student are also eligible for NET exam.

There is no age criteria for NET exam but for JRF posts, your age should be below 28 years.
31st August 2015, 05:50 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD after completing MBA? If not, when can I do it?

Yes you are eligible for the course of PhD you need to have 55% marks in aggregate in your Masters Degree.
If you have fulfilled this criteria you need to crack the NET Examination and once you do it you will be eligible for the course of PhD.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?