28th August 2015, 11:58 AM
Unregistered

Am I eligible to do Ph.D in electrical from anna university right after completion of M.E in EEE?

Hi,

I like to do Phd in electrical disciplinary at anna university, i have completed M.E in EEE, my question is , how do we find supervisor to guide us. Can you please let me know the complete information on the same soon as possible?
Thanks

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible to study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. from Deemed university?
  2. Am I eligible to do PhD after completion of MBA being in CA articleship?
  3. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  4. What stream should I opt for my Ph.D course? I have done ME in power system(EEE)
  5. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam?
  6. Is it possible for me to get Ph.D degree in Electrical after completion of M.E Industrial Engineering and B.E Electrical?
  7. Will GATE score of 2 years back be considered for PhD? Is SET considered good for PhD?
  8. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  9. How to register for Ph.D part time under Anna University? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Am I eligible to do Ph.D in IIT madras after completion of MCA with 8.67 CGPA?
  11. Can I study PhD in Anna University if completed M.E. in Manufacturing Engineering?
  12. From where to get NOC, College or University for doing PhD?
  13. How to get admission in M.Tech course in a reputed institute without qualifying for GATE exam? List of such colleges?
  14. Am I eligible to do Ph.D after doing integrated MBA in Anna University
  15. Am I eligible to do Phd in Psychology after completion of M.D in Homeo?
  16. How can I get admission to study M.E. in Anna University, Chennai without TANCET?
  17. Am I eligible for Phd from any reputed University after completing BE EEE (regular) Msc in IT( Distance) ME CS(Distance)? What are my prospects in teaching profession?
  18. Syllabus and model question papers to prepare for PhD(CSE) entrance exam conducted by Anna University?
28th August 2015, 05:43 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in electrical from anna university right after completion of M.E in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

I like to do Phd in electrical disciplinary at anna university, i have completed M.E in EEE, my question is , how do we find supervisor to guide us. Can you please let me know the complete information on the same soon as possible?
Thanks
You have completed M.E in EEE so you are eligible to do Ph.D course in Electrical Engineering from Anna University but you must have valid GATE score card.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
28th August 2015, 06:10 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Am I eligible to do Ph.D in electrical from anna university right after completion of M.E in EEE?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Hi,

Thanks
You have completed M.E in EEE so you are eligible to do Ph.D course in Electrical Engineering from Anna University but you must have valid GATE score card.

GATE stands for Graduate Aptitude Test in Engineering.

If you have Bachelor’s degree in Engineering/Technology or Architecture/Design or its equivalent or masters degree in science department then you are eligible for GATE exam.

There are no restriction for attempts in GATE exam. You can apply any number of time. There is no age criteria but your minimum age must be above 18 years.
31st August 2015, 05:39 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

You can apply for the course of PhD in Electrical once you have completed your Masters Degree with more than 55% marks in aggregate.
You need clear either the GATE or NET Examination and once you are able to clear either of the two Entrance Examination you will be eligible for the course of PhD from Anna University.
So start preparing for the Entrance Examination.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?