28th August 2015, 11:59 AM
Unregistered

What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the information on the same?

I have completed my m.tech in computer science and engineering and now i want o do phd. please can i know what is the syllabus for entrance exam?and when exams will be conducted.? I am really looking forward to get the answer on the same.

28th August 2015, 10:38 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the information on the same?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I have completed my m.tech in computer science and engineering and now i want o do phd. please can i know what is the syllabus for entrance exam?and when exams will be conducted.? I am really looking forward to get the answer on the same.
You have complected M.Tech in Computer Science Engineering so i have attached the syllabus for Ph.D entrance exam (UGC NET) so please check it out.

UGC NET exam notification is not announced yet but it will be announced very soon.
Attached Files
File Type: doc Computer science syllabus.doc(68.0 KB, 7 views)
31st August 2015, 05:54 AM
ArunavaBasu
Senior Member++++

Default Re: What is the syllabus followed for Ph.D course? Can someone please give me the information on the same?

The dates for the Entrance Examination is not yet announced but it will be announced in the month of January.
The syllabus for the Entrance Examination is the entire technical course that you have read up to your M.Tech.
You can also appear for the GATE Examination which will take place in February.
The syllabus for GATE is the same as all the technical papers up to B.Tech Level.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?