9th June 2014, 02:56 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD after distance learning from Symbiosis?

I wanna do the Phd after PGDHHM so can anyone tell me that can i do Phd after distance learning from Symbiosis?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I go for B.A in psychology distance education and then proceed with M.A and PhD? PhD also comes with distance education?
  2. Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?
  3. Can I do Ph.D from any reputed institute in India? I have done B.Tech+PGDBM(Marketing) from Symbiosis Centre for Distance learning Pune
  4. Could I get admission to Distance Learning MBA course from Symbiosis having scored 46% in BA?
  5. Distance learning process of PGDBCL of Symbiosis?
  6. What is the fee structure and procedure to apply for Law through correspondence
  7. Information about the courses provided by Mumbai University of Kalina in Arabic Language?
  8. Institutes offering Ph.D with distance learning after M.Phil and M.Sc?
  9. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional? -- [New]
  11. Last date to apply for MBA through Symbiosis Distance Learning? How to get admission for this course?
  12. Process of admission in PhD (Management) through distance learning and fee structure?
  13. Date of entrance exam for M.Phil in Clinical psychology from IHBAS?
  14. How much will be the fee for LLB course in Symbiosis Center for Distance Learning?
  15. Will distance learning LLB be beneficial in getting a job?
  16. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  17. Is this compulsory to submit BA certificate for getting admission for MBA from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  18. Can i do PhD in IT after completing MCA through distance learning or do I need to do pursue M.Phil or M.Tech first?
20th June 2016, 01:41 PM
ShreeRocks
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD after distance learning from Symbiosis?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I wanna do the Phd after PGDHHM so can anyone tell me that can i do Phd after distance learning from Symbiosis?
Yes, you can do PhD after distance learning from Symbiosis. But the eligibility to do PhD is a Master’s Degree in the relevant subject with at least 55% marks from a recognized university. The aspirant has to appear for a PhD Entrance Test and interview for the admission. This is the eligibility to do PhD, so if you have studied Master Degree with 55% marks then you are eligible to do PhD. The PhD is available in various universities in India in full time and part time mode.
3rd August 2022, 06:11 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do PhD after distance learning from Symbiosis?

I've one question if i already did post graduation diploma in Business administration why should i do Master's degree??
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?