3rd December 2011, 12:23 PM
sumayyah

Information about the courses provided by Mumbai University of Kalina in Arabic Language?

dear sir,
plz give me full information about the courses provided by mumbai university of kalina in arabic languge.
thank u.

27th June 2012, 02:46 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the courses provided by Mumbai University of Kalina in Arabic Language?

What is the proceedure for giving ATKT exams and when are they held
7th July 2012, 10:50 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Information about the courses provided by Mumbai University of Kalina in Arabic Language?

Sir can i do twelth science through mumbai university?pl reply thanku
31st July 2012, 10:48 PM
Unregistered

i want to knw which language courses are provided and frm when the class starts and wats the fee for it
24th January 2013, 07:51 PM
Unregistered

I'm looking for ecommerce course
7th March 2013, 11:31 AM
Unregistered

I am Nupur, I just want to know whether PHd in management can be done from Mumbai University,
I also want to know the eligibility criteria, I had done my Post graduation in HR as a distance learning student, from Symbiosis.
Am i eligible to opt PHd. Please reply.
Thank you
23rd April 2013, 05:11 PM
Unregistered

how do I get admission for F.Y.BSC from Kalina university
28th May 2013, 12:12 PM
Unregistered

i am vidhi, i just want to know pint technology information for coiour matching
25th August 2013, 05:51 PM
Unregistered

is there any short term hr couse and tel me its fees
also
7th December 2013, 12:31 PM
Unregistered

please give me a information about event management
7th December 2013, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

please give me a information about Event management
26th February 2014, 08:31 PM
Unregistered

Can I have my BMM(undergraduate degree) from Kalina University?
If yes, what is the procedure I have to follow to apply for the same????
25th June 2014, 10:05 PM
Unregistered

i had completed my B COM regular.now i want to do MA correspondence .can i do MA after my B COM. PLZ ANSWER...........
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?