4th December 2011, 03:05 PM
yashpillai

Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?

hello, i have completed my bcom and now i m doing a post graduate program in business administration (finance) from symbiosis distance learning, will i be eligible for doing phd?
if yes what is the procedure and good universities?
which are the areas i can pursue phd?

Related Questions:
  1. Am I eligible for NET Exam after completion of Diploma in Business Administration from Symbiosis Distance Learning?
  2. What is the procedure to be followed for doing Ph.D in public administration via distance learning?
  3. PhD in Management after PGDM in Finance through distance education? Eligibility and other details about colleges?
  4. How can I apply for MBA in correspondence?
  5. Important dates and procedure of MBA admission through Symbiosis Distance Learning program?
  6. Eligibilty Criterion for PhD programme in India for working professional?
  7. Query Regarding Symbiosis MBA Distance Learning program -- [Most Discussed]
  8. In which field should I do MBA after completing bachelor of business administration? Universities offering this course through distance learning?
  9. List of the universities offering Ph.D in Hindi through distance learning
  10. Am I eligible to do PhD being a PG Diploma holder in Business Administration?
  11. How may I do Ph.D program either in Mechanical or Management? What's the applying procedure and eligibility criteria for the same?
  12. Is it possible to do Ph.D in business administration after completing B.Com and B.Ed? -- [New]
  13. Am I eligible for PhD after completion of MBA and CA-Articleship? Universities offering PhD in external or distance mode?
  14. How can I do M.Phil or PhD through distance learning? Universities and study centres in West Bengal for doing M.Phil and PhD through distance education mode?
  15. Am I eligible to do PhD being a PGDBA(Finance) candidate? Good institutes of PhD in Delhi and NCR?
  16. Can I do PhD after distance learning from Symbiosis?
  17. Fee structure to join Part Time MBA course?
  18. Am I eligible to give NET Exam after completion of PGDBA course in Distance Learning with 61% of marks?
3rd August 2012, 12:40 PM
MOUSE92

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?

dear,

--Phd in business administration is really important and blooming sector for the present era

--it has plenty of opportunity

--for this you need bachelor's degree and master's degree

--some jobs you can pursue after Phd

finance manager

executive manager

production manager

business consultant

management consultant

business management professor

business management researcher

INSTITUTIONS providing Phd in business administration:

--management development institute(MDI)

--Pioneer institute of professional studies (PIPS)

thank you
26th November 2012, 11:03 AM
Unregistered

Default Re: Will I be eligible for Ph.D after completing B.Com and PG program in Business Administration in finance from Symbiosis Distance learning? What is the procedure and which are the good universities for it?

I am a chartered accountant. I want to do phd. can i do it without doing M.Com?
17th April 2013, 07:44 PM
Unregistered

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
I am a chartered accountant. I want to do phd. can i do it without doing M.Com?
sir.after b.com completed in phD .SO, can a do it withaout m.com/m.b.a???
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?