15th March 2015, 03:37 AM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD after MCA from IGNOU?

Can I do PHD from Burdwan University after completing MCA from IGNOU? Tell me if it is possible to do.

15th March 2015, 05:08 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD after MCA from IGNOU?

Yes, IGNOU is a recognized distance education University and you are surely eligible to apply for Ph.D admission, if you have completed MCA degree with 55% marks. For reserved category candidates 50% marks is required for Ph.D admission.

Just keep yourself updated for the Ph.D admission notification of Burdwan University and apply for according to the notification. Admission is mostly based on the NET/SLET/JRF/GATE scores. If you don't have these scores then you can apply for the entrance exam conducted by the University.
15th March 2015, 08:12 PM
BISWARUPYOGI
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD after MCA from IGNOU?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unregistered View Post
Can I do PHD from Burdwan University after completing MCA from IGNOU? Tell me if it is possible to do.
You have completed MCA course from IGNOU so you are eligible for Ph.D course in Burdwan University because IGNOU is a recognized university.

But your MCA degree marks must be above 55% and your minimum age should be above 18 years.

If you have UGC NET or GATE score then you have chance to get a seat for Ph.D in Burdwan University.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?