10th March 2015, 05:15 PM
Unregistered

Can I do PhD along with job in ISRO after completing M.Tech in Applied and Computational Mathematics?

Sir/Mam,
I have just want to know about PhD course from ISRO after my M.Tech in Applied and Computational Mathematics. And also want to know can I do job and PhD both in a same time from ISRO? And after M.Tech can I join ISRO as a Scientist?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get a job in ISRO after completing PG in ISRO?
  2. Can I apply for a job in ISRO after completing my PG? What kind of job would be preferred?
  3. Eligibility to apply in Ph.D(Mathematics) if completed M.Sc in Applied Mathematics? List of institutes in India?
  4. Should I have to appear in GATE(Mathematics) to study Part Time PhD(Applied Mathematics) if working in MNC after M.Tech?
  5. Which is better between Ph.D and M.Tech after completing MCA, M.Phil
  6. Which is better to take M.Phil or Ph.D after completing M.Sc in Applied Microbiology?
  7. Institutes for Phd in Applied Mathematics through GATE exam?
  8. How to get a job in NASA and ISRO after completing Ph.D in Physics
  9. Information about MSc M.Tech? What are the job opportunities after completing MSc M.Tech(Industrial Mathematics and Computer Applications)
  10. Best courses to do after MCA?
  11. How can I go for PhD in Mathematics after 12th? Duration of course? In how many streams can I do PhD?
  12. Mechanical engineer with 4 years work experience is eligible to do PhD in Mathematics? What route to take for pursuing PhD in Mathematics?
  13. Is there any job in ISRO after completing MSc in Physics with specialization in electronics
  14. How can I get admission to study PhD in Mathematics in any Central University after completing M.Sc(Mathematics)?
  15. How to become a Geologist after 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
  16. Doing M.Tech from VIT organized by Cognizant makes me eligible for PhD?
  17. What should I take in my 11th standard so that I could become an Astronaut in future?
  18. Eligibility for Ph.D after B.Sc (Computers) and M.Sc (IT)? M.Phil necessary? Does M.Tech help before Ph.D?
13th March 2015, 04:04 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I do PhD along with job in ISRO after completing M.Tech in Applied and Computational Mathematics?

Yes surely you can opt for a Ph.D program if along with your job in ISRO. Just make sure that you have got at least 55% marks in your Master's degree from a recognized University. For reserved category 50% marks is enough to make them eligible for admission.

If you opt for a part time Ph.D program then surely you can do your Ph.D along with your job. Those with 5 years of experience in the given field are eligible for Ph.D admission without any entrance exam. If you have got NET/SLET/JRF score then also you are exempted from any entrance exam.
10th May 2023, 04:52 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I do PhD along with job in ISRO after completing M.Tech in Applied and Computational Mathematics?

How we should ask the officials to do a part time PhD while your working in ISRO
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?