18th December 2014, 07:43 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence? Fee structure and exam details?

I have completed education detailed as follows
1. SSC
2.Diploma in Computer Management & Opn
2. Diploma in Medicinal Plant
3. Diploma in Naturopathy
4 Doctorate in Naturopathy
Can i get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence course authorised by govt on of india yes then what will be fees structures, exam details?

Related Questions:
  1. Fee structure for Homeopathy course in Correspondence? How to get admission for this course?
  2. Can I get certificate of doctorate from any other branch if employer is not allowing me to put 'Dr' title before my name?
  3. How to enroll for Homeopathy Correspondence Course? Which are the recognized colleges in abroad and in India? Is there any age eligibility? Fee structure of it?
  4. What is the fee structure of Homeopathy College?
  5. Is there any short term course for film duration? What is the fee structure?
  6. Procedure to do LLB course in Correspondence? How to apply for this course? Fee structure and Duration for this course?
  7. Qualification, fees and other details of Recognized Homeopathy course through correspondence?
  8. Is there any diploma or short term course of Allopathy?
  9. Short term courses conducted by COE, Pune ?
  10. Homeopathy Institutes in India for doing Correspondence Diploma Course in Homeopathy? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Diploma courses in Homeopathy? Colleges in Bangalore, duration and fees?
  12. Admission details, eligibility criteria and fee structure of B.Ed correspondence course?
  13. Universities providing M.Tech in Mechanical in Assam through correspondence? What is the fee structure and when does the admission start?
  14. Qualification required for admission in Homeopathy Doctor Training Institute? What is the course duration and fee structure?
  15. Admission procedure and fee structure for joining B.Ed course through correspondence?
  16. Which is the best college for B.Ed correspondence course in Thane or Mumbai? Fee structure details and the admission criteria?
  17. What is the fee structure of FYB.Com in correspondence?
  18. Is correspondence M.Com beneficial? What is the fee structure? Procedure for admission?
25th May 2018, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence? Fee structure and exam details?

No, you can't pursue doctorate in homeopathy, if you don't have degree level qualification in the same subject or field. Also, distance mode doctorate is not possible in homeopathy.

Hence, you must make sure that you have got the required degree, if you are willing to get admission in Ph.D in homeopathy.
18th March 2019, 12:36 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: Can I get admission in short term Doctorate in Homeopathy correspondence? Fee structure and exam details?

I am 66 year old having good health I just retired as a Bank senior officer. I am holding degree of BSc. medical with Botany , Zoology and Chemistry. Now I want to study Homeopathic system of medicine to serve the society. How I can get the admission as distance education or regular? pl. guide.
26th June 2019, 06:30 PM
Unregistered

I am 52 years old with post graduate degree in physics I'm interested to do a course in homeo pathy. Is it possible
6th November 2020, 07:06 PM
Unregistered

Fee structure for short duration of correspondence course in homeopathy, please let me know
13th February 2023, 01:03 PM
Unregistered

I am 45 years old women with 10 th. 45,% marks. Can I admit homio diploma course?
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?