27th August 2014, 01:26 PM
Unregistered

Can I get certificate of doctorate from any other branch if employer is not allowing me to put 'Dr' title before my name?

I am a central govt employee and my name already changed as Dr, before my name in central govt gazette due to obtained doctorate in naturopathy. But my employer is not agreed for change of name in office record and identity card, due to not taken prior permission before obtain doctorate. I am totally upset for the same. Hence, i wish to do short doctorate course by any other branch like Homeopathy, Yoga with prior permission from my employer is it possible for me through correspondence courses? or can there is any substitue to obtain certificate of doctorate after only examination ? or any alternatives is there ? If yes then kindly send me details information to me for which i will be very very thankfull to you.
[email protected]

11th August 2017, 09:31 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get certificate of doctorate from any other branch if employer is not allowing me to put 'Dr' title before my name?

If you have already got doctorate qualification, then what is the issue with changing the name in the records? You should contact the higher authorities for the correction.

Also, if you are getting any benefit from your doctorate degree, then make sure you have a correspondence qualification. A regular degree along with work, will not accepted by any employer.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?