14th January 2012, 02:25 PM
MAGBUL BASHA

How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India

Please advise, who is called as NRI student? advise given to me for many people living in gulf staying with family, and getting education for their children in gulf. once they want to go for higher studies in India, then they have to go for NRI quota only for which they have to pay a lot of money? my question is whether we can go merit seat or not? and what is the condition that they are considering the student as NRI student.
Thank you

Related Questions:
  1. How to do higher studies in India after studying in Gulf 12th science?
  2. Gulf or NRI quota jobs in India?
  3. Can an NRI student apply for MHT CET?
  4. Normal quota jobs in India for NRI?
  5. What's the eligibility criteria for taking admission in India under NRI quota? How may I take admission by Regular stream?
  6. What is the eligibility or procedure for NRI student to appear for CET exam without NRI quota?
  7. What is the scope of becoming an NRI? If someone goes to higher studies in abroad are called as an NRI? -- [New]
  8. Will my son considered to be NRI if he has a valid visa of UAE to study in India?
  9. Upto which standard a candidate can study in Abroad to remain a Local candidate of India?
  10. What's the cut-off marks for NRI quota ? What's the fee structure and admission procedure through NRI quota?
  11. How can I apply for medical seat in St Johns Medical College? Do I have to apply through NRI quota? Am I eligible through general quota?
  12. How to study Visual communication in south India after completion of higher secondary education with 75%? marks? Is there any entrance examination for getting a merit seat?
  13. How to get a seat in a private medical college in India? What is the procedure?
  14. As an NRI can I give the entrance test for Medical Studies in India
  15. Can I get admission through NRI seat in IIMS and other management colleges of India?
  16. Do IIT colleges offer NRI quota for B.Tech courses?
  17. Is there any NRI quota for engineering for Delhi Government Engineering Colleges?
  18. Which scholarships can I get after scoring 90.67% in 10th and 91% in 12th? -- [Most Discussed]
3rd December 2012, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India

If a ward of NRI parents is studying in india can he get a professional college seat in tamilnadu in general category(non NRI)? If so, from which standard(class) he should study in India
12th December 2013, 03:26 PM
Unregistered

Default Re: How may I get a seat in Merit list? How can I avail NRI quota? I'm getting my education in Gulf and want to do higher studies in India

i compleated plus two course in qatar. if i come top position in all india medical entrance can i apply in merit quota
14th April 2014, 12:36 AM
Unregistered

My son born in Saudi Arabia and studied there upto 12th i.e. CBSE exam. He wants to appear EMCET in Andhra Pradesh for medical seat and gets good rank. Will he be eligible for a seat under Govt. quota i.e. in category A.
22nd June 2015, 04:34 PM
Unregistered

Kindly inform, from which class a student must study in Telangana, to be considered as NON NRI for EMCET ( To get NON NRI seat for Medical ) , if presently he is studying in Gulf with CBSC syllabus.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?