9th March 2015, 02:52 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in any college of Indore if secured 57 rank in MP-PET?

Hello
I have got 57 rank in MP PET.
I want to get admission in Indore for PhD.
Please tell me is this possible for me with this rank?
Please reply as soon as possible,
Thank you!

Related Questions:
  1. Can I get admission in DAVV or SGSITS Indore through AIEEE after scoring AIR of 125001?
  2. List of top 10 engineering colleges in Indore? I've passed PET exam with good score -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Which college in Indore gives good/best courses after passing PET?
  4. How to do Ph.D in Mathematics?
  5. How to take admission in B.E Mechanical? Should I get any college in Indore?
  6. Colleges to choose in Indore after passing PET? Marks needed for those colleges?
  7. Which college can I get in Indore with mechanical branch after scoring 50 marks in PET exam?
  8. Will I get admission in top government college of Indore after scoring 63 marks in MP PET?
  9. Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Mumbai if secured 159 rank in GATE?
  10. Can I get a good college in Indore after scoring 68 marks in PET?
  11. How to do PhD in Mathematics having 2 years teaching experience after M.Phil?
  12. Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?
  13. Which is best college for Mechanical branch or CS Branch having secured 107 marks in PET and with a rank of 4869?
  14. Which college will I get in Indore after scoring 50 marks in MP PET exam?
  15. List of top colleges I can apply for in Bhopal or Indore with MP-PET score of 80 marks along with OBC category?
  16. Admission in MBA colleges in Raipur or Indore after scoring 5000 rank in MP MET exam?
  17. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  18. Can I get admission to study Diploma in Architecture if secured 17340 rank in JEXPO?
10th March 2015, 10:35 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in any college of Indore if secured 57 rank in MP-PET?

With so many private Universities around there is little chance that you can't get admission in a Ph.D program. You have applied for entrance exam and now the admission will totally depend on the number of seats available and your performance in the personal interview. 57 rank is a decent rank and if you belong to reserved category then it will become more easier for getting admission. If you are a General category candidate then it might me a bit difficult for you to get admission in your choice of college.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?