2nd March 2015, 12:46 AM
Unregistered

Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?

Hello
I have All India Rank 515 and percentile
of 96.116 in GATE PhD for Life Science paper.
Kindly tell me where I can get
admission for PhD in Life sciences?

Related Questions:
  1. In which IITs I have a chance to get admission through GATE score for Phd?
  2. In which college of Gujarat can I get admission for PhD in Life Science?
  3. Can I do PhD in IIT or NIT if secured 95.96 percentile in GATE-Biotechnology?
  4. Procedure to get admission in Manipal University to study PhD in Microbiology for a SC candidate who has secured 32.33 percentile in GATE? List of PhD colleges offering admission with this GATE scorecard?
  5. List of the colleges where can I get the admission for M.Tech course? I have scored 49.67 marks and secured 2751 rank in GATE. Can I get admission in NIT's? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Can I get admission to study PhD(Mathematics) in IIT-Mumbai if secured 159 rank in GATE?
  7. Can I qualify if secured 1116 rank in GATE? List of colleges for admission?
  8. Direct PhD in Biotechnology with GATE score is possible? Colleges offering admission?
  9. Colleges after GATE score of 515 and rank 4439?
  10. Detailed information about GATE-PhD for M.Tech(CSE) student?
  11. Can I get admission for Ph.D in Biochemistry in good Institute with Fellowship having scored 38 marks in GATE Exam in Life Sciences and a rank of 914?
  12. List of universities offering PhD course for GATE qualified candidate?
  13. Last 10 years entrance exam papers of JNU?
  14. How to apply for Ph.D using GATE score in life science?
  15. List of the universities offering admission in Ph.D(Life Science) without CSIR?
  16. In which NIT college I will get admission if secured 7499 rank in GATE being a general candidate?
  17. Is GATE scorecard acceptable in Anna University for admission in PhD program?
  18. In which college I will get admission if secured 20084 rank in GATE?
25th May 2018, 11:44 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Where I will get admission if secured 515 rank in GATE PhD for Life Science?

You have good chance of admission at any of the IITs, if you can perform well in the interview stage. The marks obtained in the interview stage will be crucial.

Merely on the basis of GATE score, one can't say anything about the admission. Hence, you can try for IITs, but be prepared for interview.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?