6th September 2015, 08:39 PM
Unregistered

Can I get admission to study PhD in history in a Private university without appearing in any entrance exam?

Dear Sir,
I want to do PhD in History without giving any entrance exam. I want to know that can Private University will give me admission?

Related Questions:
  1. Can I become a Lecturer if pursue PhD in History in any Private University without appearing in any entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  2. How can I get admission to study PhD in History if completed M.A.? -- [Most Discussed]
  3. Possibility to study PhD in Ancient History without entrance exam for a married woman? -- [Most Discussed]
  4. Is it necessary to appear in any entrance exam for study correspondence PhD in History being a M.Phil postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  5. Should I have to pursue M.Phil to study PhD after completing M.A.(History)? -- [Most Discussed]
  6. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Botany in MG University? Detailed procedure of admission? -- [Most Discussed]
  7. Detailed information about PhD(History) program in Calcutta University? Is there any scholarship available to study PhD?
  8. Minimum marks required in M.Phil to study PhD in History? Total fee and age limit to do PhD? -- [Most Discussed]
  9. Procedure to get admission in Anna University to study PhD course? Date of PhD entrance exam? -- [Most Discussed]
  10. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD course if pursuing M.Phil in History? -- [Most Discussed]
  11. Possibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 53% in M.A.(History)? -- [Most Discussed]
  12. List of the universities along with their admission procedure offering Ph.D course? I have done MA in history with 62% marks -- [Most Discussed]
  13. Eligibility to study PhD in History for a candidate who has secured 60% in M.A. in History? -- [Most Discussed]
  14. Can I study PhD without appearing in any entrance exam being a English postgraduate? -- [Most Discussed]
  15. Procedure to study PhD through UGC-NET for M.A.(History) postgraduate?
  16. Can I get direct admission in Kolhan University to study PhD with 60% in Post Graduation? -- [Most Discussed]
  17. Should I have to appear in any entrance exam to study PhD in Chennai? -- [Most Discussed]
  18. Can I get admission in PhD without appearing in any entrance exam? Course duration of PhD(Hindi)? -- [Most Discussed]
18th September 2015, 06:49 PM
ajayrocks007
Senior Member+++++

Default Re: Can I get admission to study PhD in history in a Private university without appearing in any entrance exam?

You can apply for admission in a private university but in all probability they will have a screening test plus interview for admission. If you have NET/SET/JRF qualification then you don't have to appear for exam.

Hence, apply for admission in the university which you think is suitable. In private universities admission is not difficult but fee will be high.
Do you have any question? or have anything to say?